|złączka:||gwint wewnętrzny 1/4"|
|Fillport:||gwint wewnętrzny 1/4"|
|typ rezerwuaru:||rezerwuar rurowy 50mm|
|kompatybilność z pompami:||dla 1x D5|
The Eisbecher D5
This "Eisbecher" is the big brother to the DDC version. The pump is mounted with a mounting ring which holds the pump with eight screws. Four LEDs, which are plugged into the pump socket, illuminate this plexiglass version. The lighting module enables illumination from above. Small rising pipes and Bubble Down also do their work perfectly here. The pump can be mounted either on the bracket or the included stands. In case there is space in the 3.5" hard drive cages in the case, the pump socket also comes with the appropriate screw threads (requires pump decoupling with M4 internal and external threads - Art. 52007).
Included in Delivery:
- 8x M4x12mm screws
- 8x M4x8mm screws
- 4x M4 nuts
- 1x mounting ring
- 1x O-ring ID ca. 54mm
- 2x stands
- 1x hexagonal wrench 2.5mm
Dimensions - 250mm Version:
- Dimensions incl. bracket incl. stands (LxWxD): 324 x 136 x 80mm
- Dimensions without bracket incl. stands (LxWxD): 324 x 87.5 x 80mm
- Plexiglass tube diameter: 60mm
- Capacity: 360ml
Pump: Alphacool VPP655 - Single Edition
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 65x65x57mm (without attachments)
- Motor: electronically commutated spherical motor
- Standard voltage: 12V DC
- Power consumption: 23W
- Acceptable voltage: 8-24V DC
- Pressure at 12V: 3.7m water head
- Maximum flow rate: 1500L/h
- Pump fluids: water, water/glycol mixture
- Maximum system temperature: 60°C
- Materials used: stainless steel 1.4571, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, aluminium oxide, hard carbon
- Special features: adjustable to five levels
- Level 1: 1800 U/min
- Level 2: 2550 U/min
- Level 3: 3300 U/min
- Level 4: 4050 U/min
- Level 5: 4800 U/min
- Power connection: 4 pin Molex
Scope of Delivery:
- 1x Alphacool Eisbecher D5 250mm Acetal incl. 1x Alphacool VPP655
Not intended for continuous operation with fluids containing titanium dioxide or glycerin. Many pastel colours typically use these additives.
Attention: The manufacturer Mayhems advises that Mayhems fluids, especially the Aurora line of products, have been manufactured and distributed solely for show and modding purposes. These should not be utilized in the system for more than 14 days.
We would also like to advise that Mayhems fluids can damage water cooling products, and using Mayhems fluids can thereby void the warranties offered by the following manufacturers: Koolance, Phobya, Alphacool, Aqua Computer, Watercool.
Damages such as: clogging, corrosion of aluminium radiators, deterioration of glued containers, etc., are a consequence of the use of Mayhems, but will not be reimbursed by Mayhems. Use is therefore at one’s own risk.
Klicken Sie hier, um diese Frage(n) anzuzeigen.