- Article no.: 13007
- Manufacturer no.: BK014
- EAN: 4260052182147
- Weight: 1,243 kg
3 dostępne w magazynie
Ceny wł. VAT plus koszty wysyłki
The Dark RockC1 range of coolers is designed for the enthusiastic PC user who expects a great deal from their computer: performance, reliability and a very quiet operation.
The be quiet! Dark Rock AdvancedC1 combines maximum cooling efficiency with a pleasantly quiet operation. With an extremely low noise level, efficient cooling is provided for gaming, multimedia and CAD systems even at maximum processing power. This CPU cooler is enhanced by the high-quality materials used, as well as its attractive design.
- The six three-dimensional moulded heat pipes work rapidly to transport the heat with the help of an oxygen-free copper layer (OFC) to the optimum point within the cooling lamellas.
- The single-tower layout with six heat pipes enables excellent heat dissipation within a small space.
- The 120-mm SilentWings PWM fan guarantees the best ratio of cooling efficiency to noise level.
- The wave-shaped contour of the cooling lamellas prevents noises and optimises the airflow.
- The fan surfaces are coated in dark nickel.
- The brushed, fully aluminium cover protects the cooling lamellas.
- The stable backplate ensures a shockproof attachment, even when transporting the computer.
Material: Copper, aluminum
Overall dimensions (L x W x H): 95 x 122 x 166mm
Total weight: 0.84kg
Operating range: 180W
Intel: LGA 775 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 / 2011
AMD: AM2(+) , AM3(+) / 754 / 939 / 940 / FM1
Back plate mounting
2x SilentWings PWM 120mm
Anti-vibration fan mounting
Extent of delivery:
1x be quiet! CPU Cooler, Dark Rock PRO, BQT-DT7601-120-2
Thermal compound Shin-Etsu X-23-7762 / 2
Back plate mounting kit
User Manual GER, END, FR, ES, PL