- Article no.: 1012219
- Manufacturer no.: 12517
- EAN: 4250197125178
- Weight: 0,68 kg
2 available in stock
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
With the new NexXxoS GPX coolers Alphacool is again a step ahead! Optimum performance and quality in a new cooling design for a great price!
The GPX upgrade kit lets you reuse your existing GPX waterblock and saves money over buying a completely new waterblock for your new graphics card. With the GPX upgrade kits you simply remove the GPX block from your old plate and mount it on the new plate included in the upgrade kit.
For best results please make sure you apply a thin layer of thermal paste between the cooler and new plate.
SLI mode: The inlet and outlet are positioned of easy use in SLI mode. Up to four graphics cards can also be connected with the Alphacool GPX SLI connector.
Back plate: The GPX range always Includes a back plate which uses small passive fins to cool rear of the graphics card.
Cooling fins: The passive front plate cooling uses 18mm deep cooling fins that cover the rest of the graphics card completely.
Graphics card not included
- ASUS R9NANO-4G Radeon R9 Nano 4GB HBM (90YV08Y0-U0NM00)
- ASUS R9NANO-4G-WHITE Radeon R9 Nano 4GB HBM (90YV08Z0-M0NM00)
- Club 3D Radeon R9 Nano 4GB HBM (CGAX-R9N8)
- GIGABYTE Radeon R9 Nano 4GB HBM (GV-R9NANO-4GD-B)
- HIS Radeon R9 Nano 4GB HBM (H395F4G3D)
- MSI R9 NANO 4G Radeon R9 Nano 4GB HBM (V803-861R)
- Powercolor Radeon R9 Nano 4GB HBM (AXR9 NANO 4GBHBM-DH)
- Sapphire Radeon R9 Nano 4GB HBM (21249-00)
- VTX3D Radeon R9 Nano 4GB HBM (VXR9 NANO 4GBHBM-DH)
- XFX Radeon R9 Nano 4GB HBM (R9-NANO-4SF6)
Scope of delivery:
- 1x VGA cooler
- 1x Back plate
- Thermal Compound
- mounting material
The installation manual can be downloaded here