- Article no.: 70224
- Manufacturer no.: CTR-CD1224
- EAN: 8295969084280
- Weight: 0,488 kg
Delivery date unknown
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
|ilość wyjść:||3x 3Pin Molex|
|kształt:||1x 5,25" zatoka|
|maksymalna wydajność na kanał:||36W|
|wejście temperatury:||3x 2Pin (10kOhm)|
|zasilacz:||4Pin Molex 12V DC|
The CTR-CD1224 is a pump and fan speed controller and temperature monitoring unit in a 5.25in drive bay profile. The maximum pump output can be set for 12V or 24V. This unit incorporates a 2-line OLED display for user control and feedback.
- Configure a dynamic fan ramp based on min/max temperature set points
- Show flow rate in LPM or GPM (optional Koolance flow meter required)
- Controls a 12VDC (max 36W) or 24VDC (max 50W) pump with 10 user levels
- Fan output up to 2A (12VDC) on each connector
- Show pump and fan RPM
- Select only the values you want displayed
- Adjust alarm and shutdown points independentally for all 3 temperature sensors (included)
- Shutdown relay can be configured as normally-open or normally-closed
- Powered by a 12VDC input
The CTR-CD1224 has three fan outputs. To connect more than three fans, simply add them together with a fan wiring harness. A pump wiring harness is included for powering a Koolance PMP-300, PMP-400, PMP-450, PMP-450S, or PMP-500 pump.
Warning: Please note that the Koolance guarantee only remains valid if this product is operated with distilled water (pure water) or with water additives and / or finished mixtures of the following manufacturers: Koolance, Alphacool, Aquacomputer, Innovatek and Phobya. If other liquids are used the warranty may no longer be given.
CAUTION: Do not operate components at voltages which exceed their specifications. Running a 12V-max pump at 24V from the speed controller can damage the pump. Do not connect devices which exceed the controller’s maximum power rating (36W@12V, 50W@24V).